
SO, I'm a little behind, I know, I know. We carved pumpkins for family night last week and had a great time. The kids are really getting into it now that they are a little older and they like to do most of it themselves. They turned out pretty good and hopefully you can get the idea from these pictures. I'm still trying to figure out my camera and everytime I turn the flash off the pictures go blurry, so this is the best that I could do.



Albertson's had these mini monster cakes and I thought the kids would love it for dessert. I was right!


My Dad has a tradition every year of painting pumpkins this is my creation this year!
4 comments:
You're pumpkins are darling- very creative!
I love the painted one!
i love your pumpkin!!
I love the pumpkins and especially the painted one
Post a Comment