Friday, October 24, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

So, last weekend 9 of us girls went up to Park City for a girl's get-a-way! It was so nice to have a little break and spend some time with some amazing women! We had a great time just relaxing, laughing, playing games, and shopping! It was great to get to know some of you better and it's nice to know that I am not the only crazy, competitive game player (Angie & Janelle :-)!! Thanks to Kim and Janelle for putting this together, I can't wait to do it again! I feel really blessed to be surrounded by so many great women on a daily basis. I think the Lord has truly blessed my in my life to have this on a consistent basis. He must know that I need it! I know that I would not be half as good as I am now without all the examples of all of you fabulous ladies that I have had the privilege to know!


4 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily, etc, etc said...

So Fun!!!! I know I don't get to live in West Haven, but maybe next time you could talk them into letting me come...

PS the above comment was mine - after I posted it I realized that the way I worded it made no sense. Sorry.

Josh and Britany said...

I would love for you to come next time!! I'm sure we could arrange it.

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

It was so much fun! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You are such a great example of so many things. You make me want to be a better person. Thanks for all that you do. We love you and your adorable family.