Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow What??!!

So, this is what we woke up to Sunday Morning and as the day went on it just kept snowing and snowing and snowing. I think we ended up with about 14 inches of snow!! Can you believe it? Is this October or January?? Now, I think that the snow looks beautiful and I love the way it looks when all the trees are white, but this is a little crazy when it is happening in the middle of October and the leaves haven't even come off the trees yet. It definitely has made me excited for Christmas, but let's get through Halloween and Thanksgiving first please. And I don't think i'm quite ready to let go of the warm weather yet, I really don't like to be cold. At least it will be 70 again by the end of the week and hopefully all the snow will be gone for a while!

3 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is crazy!

Ryan and Renee said...

Wasn't it just so much fun!? I am not ready for all this snow. It needs to go away and not come back until late December. It was kind of fun though....

Anonymous said...

That is crazy- I can't even imagine snow right now- but I bet the kids LOVED it right!?