Josh and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this weekend. We went up to Park City and stayed at the Stag Lodge! Very seldom does Josh get any perks with his job, but he was able to get us a free night stay and it was fantastic!! I am really bummed because as we were driving up I realized that I forgot the camera so I didn't get any pictures. The lodge is gorgeous and we had a great time. We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves, we only saw one other person while we were there. It was great to get away and have some time to ourselves, we haven't been on a date for a while because our schedules have been so busy. I can't believe it's been 8 years! It seems like yesterday that we went on our first date. I feel so lucky to have found someone like Josh. He is such a good man and he loves me so much. He is a hard worker and always does what he has to do to take care of his family. He supports me in everything that I do and all the crazy things I want to do. It's crazy how much life changes in 8 years and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 8!
7 comments:
Congratulations! Eight years is a long time. You did get a very nice husband. I still remember what a cute little boy he was, and a good friend to my kids. I love your family pictures and seeing your life from the blog. May you have many more happy anniversaries! (Ours was the 19th)
Yeah!! Congrats!!! We are coming up on 9. Crazy how fast it flies by huh? Are you guys going to be around conference weekend? We will be coming up on Thursday and though that maybe a group of us could get together Friday night for dinner or something. You guys, Scott & Emily, Chris & Becky, Rick & Debbit? What do you think? YOu can email me about it. That would probably be easier. We would love to see you guys. :)
Congrats!!!!
Oh my gosh!! I just got teary eyed reading this! That was so cute Brit! Congrats on 8 years! I guess I'm pretty happy you brought Josh in to the family :) JK!! Love you both!!
congratulations!! I can't believe it's been eight years. I think just yesterday you were pregnant with your first! to eight more!
So great! Happy anniversary and I am so glad you got to go somewhere nice.
Hey guys- hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog. I was thinking of you on your anniversary (well, mostly because it's ours too...). Glad you had a great day. I was thinking the same thing as you- how did eight years go by so fast?! Your kids look so cute, by the way.
Post a Comment