We went and stayed a few days with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin Ashley and her family. Right when we arrived at their house Kylee starting throwing up and didn't feel well the rest of the day. We weren't sure if it was something she ate or if it was a bug, but Josh got it that night! We took it easy the next day and didn't do much. Ashley and Sheri ended up getting it and Chase got it the day we headed home. It was a fun drive home worrying about him throwing up the whole way!! He did great and didn't have any accidents in the car, I was so proud of him!! We went hiking one day with Robert and Mitchell (some friends from our old ward). It was sooooo cold up in the mountains (45 degrees) and Josh forgot to load up the kids hiking shoes, so they ended up hiking in their water shoes that we had in the car. It wasn't too bad until we ran into snow and then their little feet got pretty wet and cold. Josh carried Kylee most of the way back and Mitchell carried Chase!! Thank heavens for Mitchell because I wouldn't have done it! When we got back to the car Josh and the kids had a great time feeding some birds that would come right up to them and take it out of their hands.
We also got to spend some time with some old friends. We had a great time and it was great to see everyone! I wish we would have had more time and got to see everyone that we wanted to! I guess it just means that we have to do it again!! Thanks to everyone for helping us have such a great trip!!
The Bird Whisperer!!
The Kids just loved this! They didn't want to leave.
2 comments:
i love your new header. It's such a good picture of your family! What were the flowers for?
It has been soooo long! I am missing you. I love your new picture. You look so pretty! Call me, or I will call you - either way, we need to get together.
PS Renee's house is done and they are moving in next week.
Post a Comment