Monday, August 18, 2008

Running in slow motion

I feel like I have been on auto pilot the last couple of weeks and it just seems like I can't get back into the swing of things. We had our family vacation that was a ton of fun (I will post pictures soon). Then I had a day to get ready to head to girls camp for a week and then this past weekend was Youth Conference. I am exhausted!! I haven't felt this tired in a long time. In the midst of all that Josh managed to take me out for my birthday! We went to Mcgrath's and I had a really great salmon dish!! Thanks honey!! Now I have to worry about finishing up swimming lessons and try to get the kids ready to start school in a week. My house is dirty, laundry needs to be done, my yard needs to be rid of the weeds, a lesson to be prepared, and a book I want to finish. Hopefully I will be back to full speed soon, there's too much to be done!

4 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Happy Birthday and Happy upcoming anniversary!!! We need to get together - I want to hear about your trip...

Jeff C. said...

We noticed your blog on Brooke & Nick's new blog and thought we would invite you to our blog as well. Send me your email address so we can invite you. Send it to jeffkang21@gmail.com

See ya

Jeff & Heather

Unknown said...

Brit & Josh
I ran into your blog from Tammi you guys look great!!!! Your kids are getting so big. I was bummed to hear there was a get together and I missed it. I have a Facebook im sure you dont if so send invite
Talk at you later
keith

Ryan and Renee said...

I know how that goes, that whole auto-pilot thing. You need to come see our house. We will be moving in soon. It looks so good. I can't wait to be your neighbor!