We had a good Halloween this year. The kids had no school and so they were very anxious all day to get out and go trick-or-treating. Kylee chose to be a Hula girl and Chase was Indiana Jones. They looked so cute and the weather was great so they didn't have to wear coats or jackets with their costumes. Josh takes the kids around the neighborhood while I stay home and pass out candy. It's fun to see all the kids come to the door in their costumes. The kids made out pretty good, they got a ton a candy and we had quite a bit left over, so if anyone has a craving, you know where to come!


This is Chase eating a warhead! He didn't realize they were so sour. He didn't like it and threw it away!
4 comments:
Um yea I'd say they made out good- that's crazy!
I love Chase's face in that picture! He is so cute! What cute costumes...
Britany,
I'm not exactly sure how, but I came across your blog from a friend of a friend of a friend. You have a beautiful family, your kids are adorable. It looks like you are doing well, I hope that you are. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Take Care,
Ryan Thurston
Brit-the kids look so cute!! I love their costumes! And I love yours too- you look so good! I am sad I didn't get to see them on Halloween, but it looks like they had fun. That is crazy how much candy they got!!
Post a Comment