
I got this idea from my cousin Ashley, thanks Ash!! For Family night we talked about Gratitude and what the Thanksgiving Holiday is all about. Then we made these turkeys and everyday until Thanksgiving we will think about something we are grateful for and write it on a feather and stick it on the Turkey! We have so many things to be grateful for and it's nice for the kids to be able to think about those things, although it's pretty funny to hear some of the things they come up with!

4 comments:
That is such a cute idea. You will have to let us know what things they come up with.
I love how you can tell Josh is concentrating :) That is a great idea.. I will have to store it away for when JT gets older. Are you guys ready for the cold? We are going to Jon's parents for Thanksgiving and I am just praying that there isn't snow... I am sure that won't be the case though.
so cute. i'll have to do that next year! and i love your kiddos and that they are both missing front teeth! too cute!
They look cute! How did you guys go?? It was really cute to see what Olivia came up with every day!
Post a Comment