Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's in a name?

I am not sure why naming this little boy has been a struggle for us, but we just can't seem to decide on a name that will work. I seem to be a lot more picky this time and I am not sure why. I think it is because I am older and realize that this baby will have the name for his whole life and I want it to mean something. I don't know if that will be possible, not only do Josh and I have to agree, but I have 2 older kids that seem to have their say in every name that is suggested, plus a few of their own that they like but I don't! I realize that the day is getting closer and closer and we are not any closer to deciding on a name. I have a few favorites and Josh has his and some of them are the same, it's just that i can't decide on which one it should actually be and I am finding this to be very frustrating.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad to see you ARE alive in the blogging world. The right name will come and probably just in the nick of time!

Jon and Bridget said...

Ok... so where have I been? Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! :0) One of these days we all need to get together again. Sometime this summer ok? Love you guys!!! Miss you!!!

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

hehehe... naming is difficult! I am sure once you see him, something will come up.