Friday, June 3, 2011

He's Here!!


Tyler Joshua Knoll

May 20th 8 lbs 3 oz, 20.5 inches long

WE LOVE HIM!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

He's so cute!! We are so happy for you guys! Let me know if you need anything.

emily, etc, etc said...

What a darling boy!!! I have been wanting to call you and now that school is out I think I will have a little more time. I hope you are recovering well and that all is going well. He is so cute!!!! Congratulations!

The Meadow Muffin Diaries said...

Pretty dang cute, Pretty dang cute

Becky said...

Congratulations, Britany and Josh! He is absolutely adorable! It makes me so excited for my little boy to make his appearance a little later this summer. <3

Arbonics said...

Congratulations! He is adorable, and probably even cuter now.

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I'm glad you posted this! I rarely read the family website anymore, so I'm never "in the know".
Congratulations!