Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for??

We have so many things to be grateful for and I really wanted my kids to appreciate all of the great things in their life so this month we have been using the "THANKFUL JAR".
Each day we pull out a piece of paper and it says something on it like "I am thankful for my family; play a game together". It has been a lot of fun and sometimes a lot of work for mom depending on what we pull out, but it has been a fun experience and the kids get excited to see what is next! It has been so fun that I think we may have to make it a tradition every year!
We are so thankful for all of you our family and friends and the great influences you have on our family! We hope you all have a great Holiday Season and can recognize the many blessings in your lives.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is such a great idea!! I will have to remember it and start it with my family!