Thursday, September 24, 2009

An oldie, but a goodie!!

(before Angela & Ethan were born)

7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh thanks for choosing one that was taken before I was born!! LOL!! That is a funny picture. It would be cuter if I was in it. :)

Angela said...

Oh my gosh!! I just looked at this again and I just died laughing because of Melinda's pants!! LOL!! That is hilarious!

Carrie said...

Aaah, bangs! What more can be said!?

Heather said...

I love it!!!

emily, etc, etc said...

I love your hair - I totally think you ought to go back to that look...

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

That is so cute! What a classic picture. Chase looks so much like you.

Judie and George said...

It is truly a great picture! And I love the comments. My girls have lots to say about bangs in particular. There is something about the passing of time that makes great hair look so ridiculous, at least in our family.