I am grateful everyday that Josh came into my life. He is such a great man and he works so hard to take care of us and makes it possible for me to be home to take care of the kids. We have many differences and we are definitely not the same people that met and fell in love 10 years ago, but that's good right?? We have grown and learned together and we still have a long way to go and I hope he is at my side the rest of the way!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
My Love
I am grateful everyday that Josh came into my life. He is such a great man and he works so hard to take care of us and makes it possible for me to be home to take care of the kids. We have many differences and we are definitely not the same people that met and fell in love 10 years ago, but that's good right?? We have grown and learned together and we still have a long way to go and I hope he is at my side the rest of the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute post Brit!! You guys are a cute couple and I look up to you guys so much!! Love you both!! And I am glad Josh is in our family too :)
Such a cute picture - you look so pretty.
Congratulations! We think you two are the best.
Many congratulations! Ten years is a milestone. I love seeing the two of you together. It makes me smile.
Post a Comment