Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!

So this post is a couple of weeks late, but I am just now getting time to sit and write. My baby girl turned Seven and I can't believe that she's not a baby anymore!
Kylee I want you to know how much I love you and how much you changed my life when you were born. We were so happy to see you and we couldn't believe how cute you were! You have never done things the easy way, that's for sure, but once you figure it out you are on your way! Your concern for others always amazes me, you are always so willing to help. I love that you like things clean and organized even if your idea of organized is different than mine and Dad's. I'm always in awe at how beautiful you are...you have already given your Dad a few gray hairs. I love that you love him and are so much like him. I love when you smile, when you laugh, and the look you get when you get embarrassed. You are so special and we have enjoyed watching you grow into a wonderful little girl!

We hope you had a great day and you felt like a Queen!! We love you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I can't believe she is 7- that is too crazy! You're "letters" to them were so sweet- that will be something that will be so neat to have as they get older- what a great idea!

Angela said...

Brit- you have got to stop doing this! I got all teared up both times I read those! They are so cute and I can't believe how old they are now either. Love you guys!

Heather said...

She always looks like a queen! Next year will be the big baptism!!! I hope she had a great day!

emily, etc, etc said...

It sort of blows my mind that Kylee is 7!!! Happy Birthday girlie - we love you!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! I swear it was just yesterday when you moved here and Chase was in diapers. What great posts for them to look back on.