Monday, March 23, 2009

You look like a fish!

So the other night the weather was so nice, so we decided to go on a family bike ride. As we were riding Chase says from behind me, "Mom, you look like a fish".
Me: "I look like a fish??"
Chase: "yeah, because of your pants"
I looked down and the bottoms of my pants were flared out from the wind and somehow to him they looked like fish fins.
Where do they come up with these things! :-)

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Ok - that is so funny. I am totally laughing!!! Only a six year old could come up with that (well a six year old with a dad who loves to fish)

Anonymous said...

Yes you guys should!!! Spring break kay??!!! It would be fun to have more kids.... and even a boy- wow what would we do ;)! Just kidding- actually we were talking about classes that would be fun to do next year- and karate was one- I bet Chance would like that one!