Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!

Six years ago today I was so overwhelmed at the reality of having 2 babies to take care of. It's hard to believe that it has already been six years, but I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was so excited to see you, but so nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it. You came so fast and I was so happy. I couldn't believe what a good baby you were. We tried a couple of times to make you come when Mom was ready but you wouldn't have any of that, you would only come when you were ready. That's the way you are, you always do things in your own time and are never in a hurry, even when it drives me crazy! You have been such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful everyday that I have you. You say the funniest things and always make me laugh! You are so sweet and loving and I love that playing with my hair is a comfort to you. I love that you still like to sit on my lap and will sometimes fall asleep when you do. You are so smart and are always listening and learning. I hope you always stay like that and always know how special you are!
We hope that you had a great day and you felt like a king! Happy Birthday Buddy, we love you!!

5 comments:

Judie and George said...

He is such a cute kid. He is every bit as cute as Josh was when he was a little guy!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo sweet! Tell him we say "Happy Birthday"! Love ya guys :)!

Heidi said...

What a sweet post. Chase is such a cute kid and it looks and sounds like he had a great birthday!

emily, etc, etc said...

Happy Birthday Chaser! We sure do love you...

Matt&Melissa said...

You sound exactly how I feel with my 2 kids (worrying about having 2 so close and not being able to do it), so there is hope that I will make it too:)? Happy Birthday Chase, he is such a cutie!