I am so coming!!!!! :) I know it is much more cold up there than down here, but it is too cold for me. Let me know when we are going :)
please me ... or if you move there, we'll just visit you.
I think it should be our turn to do something fun.
um yes. me.
Ok- at first all I saw was we're moving- and than the word Hawaii- and I was jealous :)! Yes- lets move today! Or..... we could go on vacation.... Yea that sounds good.
I will come!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so coming!!!!! :) I know it is much more cold up there than down here, but it is too cold for me. Let me know when we are going :)
please me ... or if you move there, we'll just visit you.
I think it should be our turn to do something fun.
um yes. me.
Ok- at first all I saw was we're moving- and than the word Hawaii- and I was jealous :)! Yes- lets move today! Or..... we could go on vacation.... Yea that sounds good.
I will come!
Post a Comment