I haven't been on for a while. My life is a little more crazy these days. We had a great time over the holidays. The kids loved Christmas and it was great to see them have so much fun and start to understand the real meaning as well. We had a good break from school, but they were ready to go back. They are at the stage that they love school and were ready to go and see their friends, I hope they stay that way forever!
I started 2 part time/temporary jobs at the beginning of the year and that has kept me a little busier than I am used to. I am use to having my mornings to myself and using that time to get a lot done without the kids. I am having to adjust things a little and it's working out ok so far. I am the type of person that prefers to do my grocery shopping in the morning first thing after I drop the kids off because the stores are not crowded and they usually tend to have re-stocked their shelves overnight. I haven't been able to do that the last couple of weeks and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
We are all happy and healthy, Josh still has a job, life is great!!
4 comments:
Hello, hello!! So happy to hear from you - how did you find me?
I am going to link you!
Bianca
Well, I hope everything works out. I used to like getting to places early as well, but my life has changed, so I have had to adjust. I hate crowds! There is only so much time in a day. Maybe you can take a deep breath once in a while and give yourself permission to let things go a little.
Where are you working??? I know the feeling- I have been working TONS for my mom since scott is not working- and I feel like I am just in survival mode- but the show ended today so hopefully I'll be able to breath a little now! Post some pictures of you christmas- I want to see :)!
Hey Brit!
How are you??? I hope things are good, love to read your blog! You are so busy. And I found Christine Willis-Sorenson-Saracino on Facebook. She would like to get ahold of you, but the cell# I have is wrong. Do you have a Facebook?
Post a Comment