For family night we went to the Christmas Carol Sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Arena. I had heard about this on the radio and it's a completely free event. It's free to get in, free parking, they give you free hot dogs and soda, then we got free tickets for other things. So, we decided to try it out and see what it was like. We had such a great time (when i say "we" I mean Josh, Kylee, and I; Chase was a little bored). They had an orchestra and the whole arena sang Christmas carols for an hour. We had a great time and I think we will try it again next year. We also met Emily and Scott and her sister Michelle there so it made it even more fun to have friends there. 



2 comments:
I knew we should have done it. It sounded fun but I didn't even get a chance to look into it. Oh my gosh, Emily's daughter looks just like her!! I am glad you had fun!!
It was such fun! I am so glad it worked out that we could meet up. Thanks for saving us seats. Have a great Christmas (I love you card by the way).
Post a Comment