Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family night fishing



Josh took the kids fishing on Saturday morning at this really fun Nature park close by. They were there for a few hours and didn't have any luck catching anything. The kids were pretty disappointed and really wanted to catch a fish so we decided to take them back over on Monday for family night. We had a lot more luck! We caught 3 catfish and the kids were very excited. These pictures are from Saturday's outing, we forgot to take the camera on Monday so we didn't get any snapshots of the fish we caught, but we will be sure to take it next time!







8 comments:

Callie said...

Hey, so good to hear from you guys. I love your blog.

We were just talking about going to the Grand Canyon again some time this year, since we moved to AZ and are pretty close now. I'm not sure I want to put my body through that again! :(

Hope you guys are doing well!

Judie and George said...

Hey! It's good to see your blog. I love your family photo and can't believe how much your children have grown in the time you have been away from WA. What cute kids, but then what else would we expect from the two of you.

Honor said...

I saw your comment on my mom's blog and followed it here! How are you guys? your kids look so grown up .... esp Kylie ... love her hair!! (linzi likes your dog's pic)

Jon & Bridget said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to get out more as a family I think. I love fishing!!! I am glad you had success on Monday. I was going to be coming up this weekend and was going to call you, but things are way too crazy down here and I need to start packing. HOpefully soon I will get up there. miss you guys tons. Talk to you soon. :)

Dave and Catherine said...

Hi guys! This is the Barnhills. I don't remember how we found your blog, but it's adorable! We have one too, but it's invite-only. Our email is daveandcatherine at Gmail; send us your email address so we can invite you!

Honor said...

Britt-I randomly write "poetry" (if that's what it's called) on my blog ... usually it's just about nothing really. my daily life. anyway ... just answering your ? .... it's so fun being able to keep up with people's daily life through blogging ... I love it!!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Whoa! One of the Fishing pictures of Chase makes him look like the spitting image of Josh!
When are you guys coming to WA? I hope that we're able to get together.

emily, etc, etc said...

Kylee looks so cute in that vest. See you tomorrow!