Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Boys will be boys!!
"Slow down Chase, you're going to get hurt"; "Slow down Chase, watch where you're going"; "Slow down Chase!" I find myself saying this just about every time the kids are outside riding their bikes. Well, this morning I was outside doing some yardwork and the kids were riding their bikes and apparently Chase was going a little too fast when all the sudden I heard screaming and looked up to see that he had crashed! I ran over to find blood all over his face! We cleaned him up a bit and found that he had cut it open pretty bad, so off to the doctor we went. He ended up with a really loose tooth and 5 stiches! I would like to think that he has learned his lesson and slow down a little next time, but seeing that he is a boy and they seem to have this undeniable urge to go fast, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor Kid! I know what you mean about repeating yourself. I think all moms do.
yep. boys. i know all about the random ER visits!
Poor baby! He still looks so cute though!
We know the truth...Josh is actually beating him, what with that terrible temper and all... Just kidding....that looks pretty terrible, poor guy.
Post a Comment