Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome!

Well, we finally have our blog set up! I'm new to this whole thing and still learning so stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Britany, I love it! It looks great already. Even though we live 10 sec. away from each other and we see each other at least four times a week I am excited to see all of your cute pictures. Keep it up!

Becky said...

I just found your blog! I'm so excited you have one! I can't believe how big Kylie and Chase are getting. All of you look fantastic!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Britany, I don't know if you'll remember me, Nicolle formerly Owens now Brady. From the Surprise Lake ward...anyway, saw your comment on Honor's blog and I was like, I know that girl. Just wanted to say congrats on the kiddos! They're beautiful. Pretty sure you were pregnant with your first last time I saw you. You look great too. send me your email sometime at nrbrady@gmail and I'll invite you to my blog.