Thursday, June 26, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're up- your pictures are darlin'... and what are you talking about- you're already a pro!

Jon & Bridget said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. The kids are so stinking cute. I can't believer how big they are getting. :) Talk to you soon.

emily, etc, etc said...

YIPEEEEE! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world - it is such a fun way to stay in touch. I loved the slide show - those pictures were all so cute!

Ryan and Renee said...

I love your pictures! Next time Emily comes up we should all get together. Yesterday I took EMily over to see my house, it's looking so good. I can't wait to be your neighbor - kind of. Renee

Stacy Jacobsen said...

I'm so happy to see you have a blog! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting...talk about good looking!